4 October 2006

Back to the bookmark!

Back to the bookmark and after the very constructive comments after the initial attempts I've managed to 'get rid of' the green colour on the centre 'flower'. This meant running a chain forwards and then going back and instead of using a SR with rings thrown off I've used a SCMR. The two other SR's simply have to have one side of green!! The problem now is the second side (oh, and the ends!). I wasn't happy with the original ends as they didn't lie flat enough so I shall 'fiddle' with those. In the scan below I need to remove one SR following the end (on the left) and before starting the long chain. Now I really, really need to resolve this second side. Up til now I've been putting the shuttle through the gap so that the chain and shuttle thread can do a SLT around the gap between the two SR's but I now think that I'll probably use an OTT join instead to give me more scope to play with this second side. All comments would be VERY welcome. I shall now have to leave this again for a day or three as I've an 'out of ebay' order to fulfill!!!

No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.