8 October 2006

More progress on the bookmark

After a long morning listing some more tatting and other stuff on ebay (my ID is janeeborall if you want to take a peek) I've finally found time to show the progress on the bookmark.
I don't like the ends and will not be using those I don't think!!! They look very clumsy to me. Quite pleased with the new look flower though. I took on board several suggestions that said it would be better without the green on the one side. This has meant changing the SR to a SCMR BUT this then needed a chain to take the flower away from the start point in order to work the SCMR back. An interesting new idea which I feel I may use again!! The other side is now going to be a challenge as I don't want to do any C & T's!!!

No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.