5 December 2007

Day 7 of the kangaroo

I looked at yesterday's start on the front leg with the block tatting and decided that it just would NOT do. It was time to have a whole new start!!!
The main problem with this leg was that the worker would have to remember to do the block tatting in the reverse order from normal. By that I mean that the first chain would have to be second half ds followed by first half. The second chain would then have to be first half, second half. Even I have a problem remembering that so tat's another grand idea down the drain!!!
Below is a whole new start. The tail is slightly shorter but still not right. The joey's head is a little better but still needs sorting. That front leg is going to HAVE to go. It's never going to work like that!!!

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your patience amazes me! I look forward to the final result!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.