29 June 2008

It works!!!!

Well, I said watch this space so here we go!!! The new pouch is fabulous (with hook/pick proof bottom) and I've also got bobbin holders that I'm pleased with!!! What a relief. Suddenly the second brain cell woke up yesterday afternoon and reminded me that I should try 'fitting' the bobbin holder inside the pouch. Not sewn in but placed in. This now means that if people want to buy a pouch off me then they'll get a bobbin holder too - whether they want it or not BUT if they don't use bobbin shuttles then they can just throw it away!!! Two problems (or more) solved. Here's the pouch.


Here's the bobbin holder (I know they're different fabrics but that's so it shows up what I'm doing!)

Here are the two together before the pouch is closed with a velcro fastening.

6 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very clever! I knew you'd come up with something!

Tattycat said...

Very nice. Hooray for the braincells!

Unknown said...

Looks very nice!

Sharon said...

Simply brilliant!

Jane Eborall said...

Simple's the right word! Just a matter of finding the right material to put inside the pouches! Brilliant? Nah!! I disagree with that!!
Jane

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Nice design for the shuttle pockets.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.