3 September 2008

More roly poly bags and ........

Yesterday I made two more roly poly bags and also tried out another idea for bags.  I made these other bags (1 large and 1 small) out of some fabric that I don't like!!!  When I'd finished them I couldn't make up my mind whether I liked the idea or not!!!  Now, is it the colour of the fabric or the actual design?  I used a regular design but have modified it slightly to give a wider top when opened out.  This should (well, it does, actually) give easier access to the contents.  I'll try and take a photo today and show them tomorrow.  

Tatting.  Well I'm back working on the 3D flower again.  I've repeated the one I did in that grotty green colour with the yellow beads.  This time I've played with bead numbers, added more to joining picots and actually used WHITE thread!!!!  I went to the cupboard to get the stuff to tat late yesterday afternoon and couldn't decide what coloured thread to use and as I think this design will be more about the beads I picked out white.  Anyway I also played with the next round but there are SO many options for this I think I'll do another trial before the 'real thing'.

     

1 comment:

SY said...

Hi Jane,
Do you have enough of the bright blue fabric left to make me the new design in? I'd love to have another bigger one. My purse doesn't have enough in it yet! LOL! Everything but the kitchen sink, eh? I was cleaning out my purse the other day and several times was saying, what in the heck is THAT doing in my purse??? lol!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.