19 December 2008

I'm not sure!

I'm not sure whether to show you what I'm working on at the moment!!

I'm back to working on ideas to submit to Palmetto tatters for their Tat Days next year (which will soon be 'later this year'). I'm dying to show you but I suppose I'd better not!!!


I'll tell you a bit about this one. Remember Millie the Millipede? Well she's now completely 'sorted'. She now has a hat and the much revered and much needed 'approval of Nick'!!!

I've decided that the caterpillar will be called Carter the Carterpillar! (please note the spelling is deliberate!!). I got part way through him last night but gave up when my eyes started to close. When I've got his body sorted then he's going to need a hat too!!!

No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.