4 December 2008

A playmate for Millie

This is Millie's playmate - a caterpillar!!

Now this poor soul hasn't been named yet but brain cell # 3 and Nick are both working hard trying to think of one for this wee chap. I think it's male. I would appreciate any help with this problem from anybody out there in tat land!

Two names that have come to mind are Cedric Caterpillar and Peter Pillar but neither are quite right. I think he needs a hat too so please keep watching to see if they get hats!!! I have written the text for these two patterns but still have to do the techniques to go with them and the drawings. Doubt if that will get done for a while as life is still pretty hectic. There is light at the end of the tunnel though and I hope the big hassle will finish on the 12th. I DO hope so!!!! Lack of sleep isn't doing me any favours either!!

4 comments:

Marty said...

How about Carter Piller, Jane?

Jane Eborall said...

WONDERFUL, Marty. We have an American granson called Carter. Inspired. THANKS.

susansspace said...

Hi, Jane,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! How in the world did you come across it? I'm pleased to learn that tatting is still 'alive and well', although I'd not heard of anyone who could tat since I was a child, growing up in Florida. Your work is very impressive!
All the best to you!
Susan

Unknown said...

What about "Willie"? LOL!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.