12 December 2008

Teasing time!

Yesterday one of the last of the problems I've had over the past few weeks was solved when I bought a garage door!!! The excitement was intense (I joke!!!). On the way back from this wonderful adventure I had to visit the ATM to get cash to pay the guy tomorrow. Have you ever had a major brain freeze? Well I did yesterday while standing in front of the ATM. I forgot my pin number. Yup, totally and utterly forgot it!!!! Went to another machine with another card and again forgot the number. That machine swallowed my card. Bummer.

I blame the stress of the last few weeks and the fact that brain cell # 3 has been on his annual vacation!!!

Well, having said all that, I'm now going to show you something I'm working on. I would like to ask what you what this shape reminds you of. Don't worry about the 3 'odd looking' picots on the outside. They are there for a reason. This is just part of a pattern I'm working on!!!!

6 comments:

Susanne said...

It reminds me of a shuttle. Cute too.

Marty said...

It reminds me of a lilac leaf. I figure you're making a whole bush.

MimiD said...

Hi Jane, I've totally done the pin-blank-out in front of the ATM multiple times. It's no end aggravating, but so far I've not lost my card (touch wood). As for the little tat, with a few more picots it would make a wonderful paramecium!! LOL. Mimi

Maureen said...

A butterfly's wing - and the three picots are for joining to another wing!

Tattycat said...

That's why I don't even have an ATM card! I'd never remember the pin number. You tatting looks like a leaf, but it must not be!

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

How about a wing of a bird or a leaf for a Beeeaaatttiiiful flower...it will be intesting to see what it actually is the start of. You know O Janey. O Janey that has happened to me too...at ATM machine, typing in passwords on the internet and when I was working in a hospital I forgot my password to the narcodic cart to get a medication out...I had to go to Pharmacy to find out what my password was...so Janey, O Janey...you are not alone...did my secret Santa package come from you.....

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.