19 June 2009

New web page

I was very very pleased and proud to be asked by Bobbie Demmer to help out with her bauble technique about two weeks ago.

The page is now online and can be found here.

I think you should take note of the last paragraph on the page which says -
"Use this intriguing technique and add beads, picots, or cut picots to create critters, earrings, angel’s heads, or whatever 3D tatting your heart desires. Watch for book #4 from the Shuttle Brothers :-)) featuring many unique ways to use bauble tatting."

The first picture below is Bobbie's and so is the dear little purse in the middle. My attempt (first, I might add!) at making the bauble is on the right.

5 comments:

Gina said...

Another thing I've been meaning to try ever since I was in Montana and got instructions from Bobbie to begin with! They are also in my T.A.T. that I have been sadly ignoring.

Sally Kerson said...

Never seen that before - oh my goodness will I ever master all these tatting techniques?!! I'll obviously have to move back to my home town so you can teach me!!

Unknown said...

That purse is just beautiful! I'd love to try it sometime! :)

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

Love the purse, especially with all of those old fashion dangling dangles.

Unknown said...

I don't know why I say such short comment sometimes when I am really truly impressed with something. I have saved this link to that technique on my blog "Tatting Techniques" list on my blog so I can go there in the future. The purse is GORGEOUS and looks beautiful with the tatted baubles on the end! where can I get the pattern for that bag??? I hope Bobbie knows she's very talented. It's nice of her to share the technique with the rest of tat-land!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.