17 July 2009

More news on Lyn's new thread and another motif

This is another experiment with Lyn's new thread!!! Just under 3 1/2" from point to point!

Lyn told me yesterday that they now have the thread listed here.

I was straight onto the phone to order more. I'm getting the gold and silver.

SO funny as I wrote and told Bev (BJ) that the thread was listed now and she ordered enough to tat another runner!!!!


That was a joke and a BIG hint to Bev to show us the finished runner. I'm sure she mentioned it was done ages ago!!! Well, a few weeks ago!!!

Me? I spent last evening playing with a new earring idea. Sort of based on others I've done but 3D and VERY beady and hopefully VERY dangly. I think this will be a 'multi choice' pattern and easy too. Oh, heck, I know what I'm talking about which is a small advantage!!!

They'll be dangly, long, short, or whatever the person wants/needs!!! Well, that's the plan anyway. Now, when my gold and silver threads arrive I'll be making them out of that too. Whoooppppeeeee!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link, Jane! I'll take one in every color, LOL! I sure want to get their shuttle winder for when I do tat with post shuttles. I'm a straight-Aero girl myself, but once in a while I'll tat with a pretty post shuttle if I want it to match my threads for a pretty photograph, LOL! I can only tolerate them for a small motif. I've yet to meet a pretty Aero, but I sure love to use 'em!

That motif you've made is quite pretty!

Thank you for entering my giveaway! Good luck to you!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Why, oh, why are you tempting me to buy new thread? I can't keep up with what I've got!

Miranda said...

I will not even look at that link, for exactly the same reason that an alcoholic must stay out of a liquor store. Interestingly, though, I recently made that motif as part of my exploration of SSSR's. It worked quite niftily.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.