5 November 2009

Another day, more progress

Before I start my daily talk to myself I must remember to tell myself (you, it, him, her, them, etc!!!!) that I listed some more bags in my Etsy shop yesterday.  Is there anybody out there who's interested?  Well, just in case, here's the link!!!!!

I have until the 4th December to get this back to Nicole so I don't feel under any stress at all.  It's going to be hard, very hard to get back to a pattern again!!!

The main problem with working  on this and which has to be 'checked' with a tape measure every half hour or so, is keeping within the .05 and 4.00 centimetre specification!!!  Having said that it does keep me out of mischief!!!

2 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

What on earth is going on here????

Maureen said...

The new bags are lovely, but not as lovely as "my" green one!
When the free-form tatting is all done, you will have to take a picture of it, stretched out to it's entire length - it's really something very different and special.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.