9 February 2010

Monday evening

Late this evening I received this rooster from Roelien in THE NETHERLANDS.  This is what she says:-
"I am Roelien Moesker from the Netherlands. I live in the northern part of the Netherlands, Groningen. After 45 years I started tatting  again in april last year. I became a member of the frivolitékring in our country. I tried to make the tias. It was rather difficult for me, but with help of my friend Ankie I finished it. I hope you like  my rooster.

I like tatting."

2 comments:

❦TattingChic said...

Well, Roelien Moesker, I like your rooster very much! :)
I am glad you started tatting again and hope you keep tatting!
Happy Tatting!
~TattingChic ♥

Carol Lawecki said...

Hi Roelien, You did a great job tatting Norman the Rooster. So glad you started tatting again. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. Do you have a blog? Happy Tatting!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.