25 March 2011

Spot the difference!

Can you see the difference?  Easy question and easy answer!!!

I needed to make this little motif so that anybody could make it whether they could get the findings or not!!!  The motif itself would work with most findings but there again some don't have access to them so an new 'middle' was needed.

I still have to 'refine' this and I'll get round to it one day!!  The one on the left isn't what I'd call perfect yet  but then I'm never 100% happy with what I've done!!!  Tat's just me, though!!!!

The one thing I'm megga, megga fussy about is beads, findings and decorations in my work.  I could never ever consider glueing or stitching things on - I'd never consider it 'safe'!!!  The 'new' version (sans finding) is still worked in one 'hit' with a little jiggory pokery at the beginning!!!!

3 comments:

Ginny W said...

That is so cute i have been looking for something that would of worked for the middle. I do love these.

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

I think the motif with the tatted center looks really good Jane. I always love your choices of beads and thread. I just have a knack for choosing winning combinations.

God's Kid said...

Ooooh, I love them!!! And the blues are fantastic! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.