18 August 2011

Arrived safely!!!!

I can report the safe arrival of the new batch of shuttles from my 'skinny blister' (rhyming slang for sister!!).
I will be listing these in the Etsy shop on Sunday 21st at 2pm - that's British Summer Time.

The prices are now currently up to date and can be seen on the Pop A Bobbin Shuttle page for which there is a tab at the top of this page.

I have 14 to list which all have the new hooks and they are as follows:-
2 apple, 2 walnut, 2 cherry, 2 cocobolo rosewood, 2 purple heart, 2 mahonia and 2 ebony.

All have been tested by the quality control engineer - Sally!!!
Here's a 'teaser' for you - one of the new Mahonia wood ones!

9 comments:

Adrian said...

I'll have to set an alarm for 1:55pm on Sunday!

Are you likely to be making any more Poke Proof Pouches? I'd like a couple more to keep my Pop A Bobbins safe.And if they could be made with less flowery material, that would be perfect. :)

Thanks Jane!

Jane Eborall said...

Hi Adrian. I'm hoping to get to the sewing machine in a week or two's time. Having a few problems at the moment which need to be sorted before I settle to the next batch of sewing. I'll look for some 'non flowery' fabric too. How about chocolates?!?!? I've still got some of that, I think!!

Adrian said...

Hi Jane,

I never say no to chocolates! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ooh! I hope I remember to go shopping! I "need" another shuttle!

IsDihara said...

Ooh, I hope I get in on the shopping fun too. *crosses.fingers*

The wood grain on teaser shuttle photo reminds me of ripe pears. (But maybe I'm hungry...)

Marty said...

Oh, no! I'm out of town this weekend. *sigh* I'll keep watching!

Jeff Hamilton said...

I love the Mahonia wood shuttle. Assuming I don't have to work Sunday, it looks like I can sleep in and still get a shuttle. I might need another poke proof pouch (or two), but I can email you about that another day.

Neeneral said...

Ooooooh save a purple heartwood one for me! I'll be at my Nephews first birthday party Sunday with no Internet connection. I'll cross my fingers and hope they're not all gone before I get home!

Susie said...

Congratulations on your very fast sales...again!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.