11 July 2012

Pop a Bobbin News

I will be listing the following in the Etsy shop here on Saturday at 8pm (BST).  

I think 'im in the garage has been having fun this time!!!  There's one of each of the following in different woods!!  He usually makes two or three of each wood but this time I think he's been playing!!!  

For those of you going to Palmetto Tat Days in September I'm pleased to say that you'll be able to see, touch and BUY the shuttles there.  Sally and I are taking a good supply of them with us.

Pop a bobbins all with hooks.
Zebrano 1
Yew 1
Olivewood 1
Pear 1
Cherry 1
Apple 1
Oregon Myrtle 1
Cocobolo Rosewood 1
Oak 1
Ebony 1
Maple 1
American Black Walnut 1
Purple Heart 1

Hooks with Hats (0.4mm)
Teak 2
Zebrano 1



10 comments:

Sharren - Tatting in Greenwood, South Carolina said...

Will y'all be bringing Hooks With Hats to Tat Days too?

Jane Eborall said...

I'll forward your comment to Sally, Sharren. Actually I know they've now got a new supply of Tulip hooks but not sure if they're for hooks with hats or shuttles!! VERY senior moment here!!!

Sally Kerson said...

The supply of hooks are for the shuttles and for the hats on hooks! Just got to make sure that there are a good supply of both in my suitcase. At the moment there is no room for clothes!

Unknown said...

I envy you all getting together and seeing the shuttles in person. Maybe someday I can get my life together enough to go to some of these events. The wood looks beautiful. Tell 'im in the garage he done good!

Tatfully Yours said...

POP A BONNIN!!!!! Yayyyy!!! I know what I will be doing on Saturday!!
Kelly

Jane Eborall said...

I'll pass the message on, Pat. I hope to meet you one day.
Kelly - you be careful as I've got a funny, strange feeling that you're heading towards becoming a shuttle tatter!!!!! IF you ever do then all my teasing will not be in vain!!!!!

Marty said...

*sigh* One of these days the release of new pop-a-bobbin shuttles won't coincide with my out-of-town visits to my dad -- he doen't have an internet connection! Good Luck everyone!

Cat_82 said...

Drat, I was hoping for some hookless ones in this batch. Never mind. :-)

Sara said...

I want to have one of those, they look so beatiful! Maybe if I´ll have some money left after three days in Atlanta, I can by a shuttle on the Palmetto tat days :))

Stephanie Grace said...

*Pouts*

Seriously, that's all I have to say. I tried to think of more, but all my pouting got in the way. :-(

♥,
Stephanie Grace

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.