20 October 2012

TIAS 2013

Do you want the good news or the bad news first?  When that question is asked I always opt for the bad first as I like to get that over with and out of the way.  Actually Geraldine prompted this post with her comment yesterday so I thought I'd better update y'all (as they say in the southern states of America)!!!

The bad news is that I really, really struggled to get started on next January's TIAS.  Oh, in case you don't know a TIAS is a 'Tat It And See'.  It's a game a lot of people play with me in January each year.  Here's a link to the TIAS blog.  Last year's links are on the left side of the blog if you want to see how it works.  The introduction here will give you some idea of what you might expect.

Well the good news now - I've finally started on it.

Now what took so long?

You guys - you caused poor old brain cell 3 a lot of worry and angst!!!  You're getting too darn clever at guessing what the finished piece is going to be and I'm trying to make the guessing harder!!!!

I THINK this year's idea will work.  Do you want a clue?  Well here you are!!!

17 comments:

Sara said...

I´m really looking forward to take part in your TIAS!! Thank you for all your hard work with it!

Margarets designer cards said...

I am looking forward to the next TIAS. As for your little clue, not even going to try and guess, Hope you get it finished by January

Margaret

Phyllis said...

I love teasers! The thread your using is beautiful together. Most of my projects should be done by then so will be eagerly waiting.

Maureen said...

October is much to soon to be thinking about a TIAS - well, not for you, of course, but "to everything there is a season"!
TIAS happens when the weather REALLY hots up - of which we have had a taste today.
I'm looking forward to it very much.

Tatfully Yours said...

I know.....I'll guess.....some tatted stitches!!! Am I right?!?!?

Jane McLellan said...

I'm never very good at guessing what you're up to! Look forward to the next TIAS.

Jacqui Southworth said...

Wow Jane - that's a great help NOT!!
Looking forward to my TIAS in Florida - roll on sunshine

Jane Eborall said...

Now, now, Jacqui - stop rubbing it in about the sunshine and warmth when we're going to be in the middle of winter!!!! I might have to ban you from doing the TIAS - ROFLOL

Ridgewoman said...

I’m still “clueless” but I actually tatted ‘a bit’ (and when I say a bit, that’s what it is) from Angeline’s Traveling Book. This book has got me tatting again as my right hand, though numb and tingly, can hold a shuttle now (and make it work). I think I’ll be ready for TIAS. I miss your epistles greatly. bj

Jane Eborall said...

Well, Bj, there's another 3 months before the TIAS so your hand should've improved even more by then. I DO hope so.

Ladytats said...

looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

You're a hoot, Jane Eborall--and one heck of a tease.
tatty hugs,
Katie V in NC

Valerie said...

You are such a teaser, Jane! Thanks for the good news!!

Jacqui Southworth said...

you could try !!

Monica said...

Yay! So good to look forwards to this! I took part in the last two and loved it!

As to the tease, I can tell there seems to be at least a ring and a chain! LOL!!!

Marla said...

Can't wait for your next TIAS! I'll be ready with bells on come January ;) ..... oh, and guessing, I'll guess that we should use really bright colors! HA!

Anonymous said...

Bring it on Jane!! I'm sure we will enjoy it.Thanks for your hard work to keep us entertained.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.