28 November 2012

Shuttles galore


The Pop a Bobbin shuttles sold fast and furiously on Saturday and now there are none left!!  I have 2 post shuttles and 2 bobbin holders left here in my Etsy shop.

Look, look, look!!  Aren't they drop dead gorgeous?  I just LOVE these shuttles and can't thank Barb enough for sending them to me.

Barb at Handy Hands ran a sort of competition and asked for suggestions to name the colours of the shuttles and their bobbins.  It may sound easy but it gave even brain cell 3 a good airing until he managed it.

I must've mathered and mithered over several ideas for days but thankfully between the pair of us we managed to come up with two suggestions.  Now, what were they?  Hmmm, darned if I can remember now!!!

9 comments:

Maureen said...

Not looking, eyes shut - if I see them I will have to buy them.......

IsDihara said...

Isn't it grand, how tatting tools have changed in our lifetimes? Colorful, useful tools...and you were instrumental in making it happen. Yay!!

Jane McLellan said...

Ooh, lucky you! Having different colours will make it easier to keep track of which shuttle is which.

rsmre said...

Wow! What a haul. I know that you'll enjoy each and every one of them.
Rosemarie

briddie said...

I was excited to find the new shuttles in my local Hobby Lobby - and in a nice variety of colors! I really like the way the bobbin stays in place; I was mentally thanking you and everyone involved.

briddie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
** jess! ** said...

You are too funny!
Does Brain Cell 3 always have a male persona?

TAT19540 said...

Aren't they fun. You have all the luck!

Unknown said...

What I wouldn't do for all of those! My favorite shuttles, one can never have to many.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.