18 March 2013

Two old birds!!!


The next set of doodles to hit the web page are these two guys.  I wonder how they'd get on together in 'real life', eh?

It always amazes me how the 'odd' ds here and there can either make or break a pattern/design.  I can't tell you how long it takes to make the smallest things - far longer than the big designs if you were to analyse it.

Being a 'bear of little brain' when it comes to anything to do with numbers then I'm glad I can't analyse!!!  Suffice to say that I spend a lot more time fiddling with tatting than doing anything else in my life - like for instance, housework!!!!!

Nearly forgot to give you the link to these two!!!  


5 comments:

Maureen said...

A flamingo and a bush turkey! - that's exactly what they look like. Gorgeous.

Margarets designer cards said...

I think they will get along just fine, great patterns
Margaret

Jane McLellan said...

Ostrich? I think so. We see flamingos and ostriches when we travel to Kimberley. There's a lake on the outskirts of Kimberley where great numbers of flamingos gather, like a pink clouds. The ostriches are farmed. Thanks for your tatted versions!

Sally Kerson said...

Don't blame you spending more time fiddling with tatting than doing housework, for that is so boring

Stephanie said...

Ha HA! Love them! I must pull out some shuttles in the morning and try these fellows! Haven't made anything using an SCMR in ages, but I think I am up to the challenge. Good job as always, Jane.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.