27 August 2013

I am not like my sister!

When Sally shows you things on her blog she does it properly.  She takes time and effort to ensure she gets really pretty photographs.  Me?  Well, have a look below!!!

The first picture is a shoe box.  No, Sally assures me she didn't buy a pair of shoes of this make - they are expensive but apparently very comfortable.  

The second picture shows what's inside the box - bet you still thought it was a pair of shoes!!!

The third picture is a new lot of shuttles all to be listed in my Etsy shop which is here.  As it is easier for me I'm listing these again on a Saturday.  This gives me a leisurely Sunday to sort and pack them all before mailing on the Monday.  So, at 20.00 hours British Summer Time these will be listed next Saturday.  I will show you a list tomorrow with a new flat shuttle too.


2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ooh! Just what I need!

Ladytats said...

yippee!! I love these,

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.