4 September 2013

Bob's yer uncle


Yawn, yawn, blah, blah!!!  I know you're bored with these beads but I'm not!!!  I know the Winsome pattern is fiddly but it doesn't worry me.  Actually I find a long necklace like this quite soothing to make.

Passes the time when I probably should be doing something less useful like concentrating on the rubbish on the telly!!!!!  So, there you have it - Bob's yer uncle - the final part of the trio.  

I suppose you want to see the set all together?  OK, here they are!

7 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely set, and nice colour way
Margaret

Kathy Niklewicz said...

It's amazing how the tatted ring with seed beads blends perfectly with the other beads and creates a unique 'bead' of its own! This set is perfect!

Batty Tatter said...

That's a very pretty set. Now you need to wear it out on a date.

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, Mad Tatter, what a terrifying thought - a date!!!!

Madtatter80 said...

It is always nice to have a set and such a good looking one!

Mandatory said...

Oooh I was wondering how a necklace would look. How pretty! Wonder if I have enough beads for one...hmm.

Frivole said...

Looks great Jane! I really like the effect of the tatting with the stripy beads.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.