30 September 2013

Chicken wing doily in purple


Bit boring today as it's almost a repeat of Saturday's post except that, of course, this one isn't orange!!!!  Another chicken wing doily which was 'made on holiday'.  Really must get round to sewing them onto some bags.  IF I did that then it would be another project (or two) completed but, of course, there's no chance as I've got two more ideas on the go!!!!

One is a 'thingamijig' to hang my rather large collection of earrings on.  I'll show  you another day.

The project is another new tatting design (thanks to Sally and Joanie) and I'm on about the fourth tat of it now.  Why four?  Well, simply because I'm a plonker and am never happy with the evening's results.  It'll get sorted eventually.  I think you'll like it and it's leading to another follow on idea too!!!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

This one looks quite different from the orange version! - amazing what difference a change of colour makes. I love it.

Jane McLellan said...

You're teasing us! Look forward to seeing what you come up with. Happy to see the doily in another colour, it looks quite different.

God's Kid said...

Very pretty!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.