26 September 2013

Tiny owl


Today I thought I'd show you this little chap.  He's a new owl I made some time ago.  

I offered him to Riet in case she wanted him for night owl classes at Tat Days this year and I was very flattered when she did use him.  I'm not giving you the pattern for this as it's on the Palmetto Tat Days CD which can be found here.  

Of course you don't get just this one tiddly little owl on the CD - you get all these too.  I really must go and order mine before BC3 forgets!!!

The reason this pair have got rings in their heads is not because their a new species of owl but because they're going to be a new pair of earrings - for MEEEEE. 

2 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

ahhh they are sweet!

God's Kid said...

They are cute!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.