5 April 2014

Then there were four!

After seeing the single square I just knew this was going to work!!! 

SO, here's a group of four.  I LOVE the way the four SR's join together hey diddle diddle right in the middle.  That's a bonus.  Also those pesky side green rings meet nicely too.  This is beginning to look NOT a lot like the original square which I've put below mine.


BUT I'm now not happy with it again. I think it 'needs' an edging to go round it so let's go call on BC3 to see what he can come up with!!!!



6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Wonderful transformation! Or evolution. Yes, it doesn't look quite complete. I look forward to seeing what BC3 comes up with next.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love seeing the way patterns develop from all your doodling, and I really enjoy your color combinations!

Grace Tyler said...

So nice. Would love the pattern if you do one. :)

Trish G said...

This is beautiful! Split rings are the bane of my existance lol. I'm mainly a needle tatter but I've found split rings are easier with shuttles than a needle. Still, split rings fight with me.

Marty said...

BC3 has done it again -- very nice incarnation!

God's Kid said...

Looks very nice to me!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.