19 September 2014

Tatting with the Palmetto Tatters

On Saturday (well, that would be last Saturday) I had the privilege of teaching at the guild meeting which is held at Lexington Museum.

I've been there before and remember the wonderful surprise on finding out that this wasn't a 'regular' museum but a collection of old American buildings.  

The lesson was teaching the pearl tatted snake which is on my pattern pages but I will be adding to this pattern and will be making modifications when I get home.  The reason?  Well, my dear friend Riet suggested another way that this little guy could be worked!!!!  Aren't tatters the best?  We get together and talk and more ideas emerge.  Thanks a trillion, Riet.  More work for BC3!!!!!




1 comment:

Maureen said...

Everyone has their own lights! - all the better to see the emerging SNAKES with. I do not share your affection for them, not one bit!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.