12 March 2015

Another one done


The reason that there seems to be a sudden rash of bracelets here in the Etsy shop is because I tend to make them steadily over the weeks. I'll do a bit of one then put it down and go off and do something else. Then I find I've got several made but then BC3 reminds me I could perhaps do 'just one more'!!!

Eventually, after losing and finding them, (usually under the scanner) I need to finish them off. That's another hurdle. I do slightly stiffen them with slightly diluted white glue so it's easier to wait until I've got several finished and then do them all at once.

So, that's another stage done but the final hurdle has to be achieved. Packaging and photographing (or scanning) them all. That's why it takes so long to get them in the shop!!!

Now IF I have a custom order then I work like a bat out of hell to get the order done in double quick time. I sometimes wonder where I got BC3 from. Was he inherited or is he an infection?


4 comments:

Pigmini said...

Hmmm... is BC3 an inherited infection.... and is the infection a good one....

Now some would say that this could be open to interpretation... however I've just decided that this is definitely a GOOD infection!!!! Rofl!!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'd go for infection. ;-)

God's Kid said...

Fabulous color!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

This is a beautiful color, and it's an Infection :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.