31 March 2015

More mice!



Now in the title to this post you'll see it says 'more mice'. So, you may well ask, why am I only showing you one?!?!?!?

That's to make you go and visit the others on the tab at the top called 'Exclusive Tatting Club'!!! Oh, OK, here's a direct link too.

These guys were sent in by Gaye who sent in this comment (more of the comment on the club page too).

"My photo is called "Wud we like pie for tea". Hope you like them.
Regards
Gaye"

Am I a tease? YES, I hope so!!!!


5 comments:

Maureen said...

I want a mouse!!Someone far more able than I am is deciphering the instructions for me....my Mouse will be an August mouse. This is an interesting pie, is it wooden?

Jane Eborall said...

Looks like it, Maureen. Did you see the other picture with all of the mice - on the exclusive tab?

Pigmini said...

I think it's wud too Maureen!!! Loves them all!!!

Maybe, just maybe, I oughtta make a mate for Al.... but then I could be overrun with mouses!!! LOL

Jane, do you need mouses.... I've got cats!!! VBG

Jane Eborall said...

No thanks, Pigmini. Tilly used to bring in mice dead or alive one after another for years. Thankfully she's stopped now. I much prefer the tatted ones - specially the bauble type.

Stitchety Grub said...

They are great and especially so for me as Gaye is a friend that I see once a year at the Australian Lace Guild conference and she showed me last year how to make a bobble - haven't yet had a go at the mouse but as my daughter's nickname is Mouse - and I have the threads already .... just have to find the time :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.