16 March 2015

Now what am I up to now?

This arrived a few days ago. Yes, it's a box!!! A big box!! Now, what's inside? Hardly likely to be tatting tools, is it?

Well it's sort of tatting related but you'll have to wait and see why. 

If you scroll further down you'll see what I treated myself to. I blame Crafternoon for this. 

One of the ladies does patchwork and she was using a cutting mat and a rotary cutter a few weeks ago and kindly let me 'have a go' with hers. I must admit I was very impressed so decided that I'd treat myself to the 'kit' of mat, cutter and ruler. More about progress in another post!


6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

I'm interested to see what you do with them because I've admired them, but since I don't do much patchwork couldn't justify buying them.

Jenn said...

Lovely mat, ruler and cutter :). Are you going to make a quilt with tatted pieces? As for what's in the box, fabric?

Phyllis said...

Maybe it is a quilt to put tatting pieces on.

Kathy Niklewicz said...

There are some amazing quilting tools out there now, and these cutters and mats are really handy! . Glad you now have a kit!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I've had mine for years, and the three tools do come in very handy. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

It's going to be hard to wait to find out what you do with all those new 'toys.' :-) I'm already getting awfully curious.... too much so for my own good, probably.
StephanieW

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.