14 May 2015

A new tatting bag too


To follow on from yesterday and the pin cushion I have a story to tell you about this bag.

It was a present from Debbie and Sarah (also known as Bumblebeedown) for helping them set up the Etsy shop. Instead of crafting at Crafternoon last Friday we sat and did some work on the shop on Debbie's laptop. I offered to do the logo for them (as you know I love drawing and messing around on the computer).  They were kind enough to let me play - YAY.

In the second picture you can see the pincushion which fits into the bag. Can you imagine how useful that will be when 'out and about'? Shuttles, hooks, odds and ends in the pockets and the pins, needles etc in the cushion. Then there are two little lavender bags to make the whole thing smell delightful. Thank you Debbie and Sarah.





8 comments:

Maureen said...

Gorgeous colours, and a perfect thank you gift for you - enjoy it!

Pigmini said...

Drool!! I Loves Those Colours!!! That is just superb!!! Lucky you, having friends that make things like that and give them away for 'help' when all you're doing is playing!!! LOL

Jane Eborall said...

Don't tell them that I enjoyed playing or they'll want the bag back!

Jenn said...

What a wonderful and handy bag :).

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very clever! I love bags with lots of little pockets, and pin cushions fascinate me!

Jane McLellan said...

I'm sure they were very glad of your help! The bag makes me think of a mob cap. Very useful to have all those pockets.

God's Kid said...

Very nice to have for travel!! :)

Mobile App Developers said...

Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.