5 June 2015

Test tatting


Now I've got permission to share a picture from Martha's new book. 

YES, there's a new book coming sometime from Martha Ess. As you'll see from this post of hers she's aiming to get it finished soon.

So, here are a few teasers!! Yes, it's an angel. Yes, it's pretty. Yes, it's easy to do as her instructions and diagrams are fabulous. No, my job as a test tatter wasn't hard at all as there were no corrections needed to the pattern. 

Will you want/need the book? Guaranteed a big YES.



3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm looking forward to it!

Pigmini said...

I think you are trying to spend my pennies here miss.. Not that that will be difficult with Martha patterns!!! Vbg

God's Kid said...

Can't wait to see the whole picture!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.