18 August 2015

Finish round 11 and a surprise!!


First of all I have to say thank you to Gail.  You'll see why if you follow this link!!  I'm not telling what the thank you is for - you'll have to look!!!!

I finished a week or more ago but I forgot to blog it!!! Round 11 done and dusted and well into round 12 now. 

Sadly for other things I 'ought to be doing' this project is still totally enjoyable.  I think it's the challenge of working out bead placements and stitch counts that keeps me going and the thought of 'what if I do' for each round too!!!  So far I've still limited myself to the three colours and I think it'll stay that way too.

9 comments:

Pigmini said...

That's Wonderful Gail!!!

Well Done on that doily so far Miss!! Lookin' good!!

Fox said...

Good for Gail! Two!!!

Your doily is looking terrific, Jane. Such an unusual piece for you to be tatting.! : ))

God's Kid said...

It's stunning!!! :)

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I told Diane that I doubt that I could go beyond this round (if would ever tat it), and I would consider it finished! It's quite lovely at this point and can stand on its own. But I know the finished doily is even more spectacular. Of course, you're adding beads to add to the challenge!

Madtatter80 said...

This is great love the colors :)

Jane McLellan said...

Ah yes, I noticed that there had been activity on the other blog. The doily is looking magnificent already.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Gail is a go-getter! I've been meaning to tat a second, but just haven't gotten around to it. I've been too busy with this wonderful doily... without beads or color!

Jenn said...

Wow! Looks great so far :).

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

Beautiful!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.