8 October 2015

More mice

Fortunately not in our house - Tilly the cat doesn't 'do' mice anymore thankfully although I'd really welcome this little tribe.

These guys are from Jane who I had the very great pleasure to meet up with in Canada. What a great time I had with her and the other ladies.  More about that tomorrow.

I'm only showing you one of the pictures so that you're tempted to go here to see the rest!!! I'm also not going to tell you what she said either!!! Am I a tease? YES!!!  You will have to scroll down to see these guys but I promise you it's well worth it.

Can you see the eyes on these little guys? They're different and when I was telling Ruth how much I liked that sort of eye somehow Jane found out and gave me some. Can't wait to make eyes with those beads. 


3 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Well they are very cute and into everything! Well worth the peek!

YorkieSue said...

Waaay cute :-) Question about the eye beads? Are the holes off centre? TIA

Jane Eborall said...

Yes, YorkieSue. They are. When I get time to scan them I'll send you a picture.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.