26 October 2015

Presents from Georgia


Today I have a feast for your eyes. I was given the lovely box below by Georgia at the Fringe Element Tat Days and inside were a host of 'goodies'. I'm only going to show you a few - just to make you jealous!!!!

First of all I know that this shuttle is unique and made by Georgia and Rich. I've also added a picture of the special shuttles that 'you know who' made for the Fringe too.

The little birds are heist beads - they used to be made from shell and hand carved by the Navajo or Hopi. 

Also in the box were some cabochons too but the photos didn't come out that well. I'll take more another day when the sun shines again.

The spacer bars may be gold plated (Georgia says) as they were stored with real gold and silver in her mom's things. WHAT a lovely lady to bestow all this on a mere old git. Thanks SO much, Georgia.





8 comments:

Corina Meyfeldt said...

Everything is a joy to see, but the shuttle from Georgia is stunningly beautiful.

Maureen said...

Lovely goodies, all of them, but I really love those little birds!

Pigmini said...

Now I am jealous!!! Told you before.... I'm raiding that stash when you're not looking!!! VBG

They are GORGEOUS!!!!

Jane McLellan said...

I am indeed jealous!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

What wonderful gifts! Not that I need any of those items, but yes, I am totally jealous!

muskaan said...

I just turned into a Martian !!! Yup, all green with Jealousy ;-P
The initialled shuttle is such a unique beautiful treasure ... many new patterns are going to be tatted with it :-)

Fox said...

Lovely gifts from a very lovely lady....

Bernice said...

Lovely gifts, tatters are the best!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.