15 April 2016

Another bauble bell


I'm definitely going great guns on bell production. I've even found a really easy way to hide the ribs in the final row AND add beads to them too. BUT I've got another idea for adding more beads to that final row too.

Hope to be back shortly with the next addition.

By the way - the top is a very small metal split ring which I've covered with tatting before adding the ribs and then continuing the bell. Small ideas make for a fun piece to make.  I do have an idea to make more and more of these in this wonderful metallic thread but we'll see.  



3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Add a little clapper to the inside, and you could have a Christmas tree filled with bells!

Jane McLellan said...

They bring weddings and anniversaries to mind.

God's Kid said...

Great bells!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.