2 April 2016

Fandango doily round 1 size 40


Here's the first round of this new doily. I'm loving these colours so much more than the last doily. I'm EVEN following the pattern closely too - checking up carefully on BC3 as we all know what he's like for making mistakes!!! 

One day I'll write the perfect pattern but I'm not telling anybody when that will happen as I've doubts it ever will!!!

Saturday today and the weather is getting a bit warmer. Soon be time to get the sewing machine out but meantime experiments with baubles are continuing - more on that over the next few weeks.

6 comments:

Maureen said...

The colours in the second round somehow remind me of that clear toffee we used to make as children!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I do like those colors! The perfect pattern? Aren't they all perfect

God's Kid said...

That is awesome!!! So pretty!!! :)

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

I think the perfect pattern is the one that someone else made as I'm never quite satisfied with my own. As to your patterns, Jane, I find them very easy to follow and I love your diagrams!

Jane Eborall said...

I have exactly the same problems - never happy with mine and am always wanting to go back and 'tweak' them. Thanks over the diagrams.

Madtatter80 said...

Haven't been blogging till now I figured I did suffer not checking in love this and colors and last post you have got a super cute owl there too!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.