29 March 2017

I'm still here

Contrary to rumours I'm pleased to say I've not fallen off my perch!!!! 

It's been a busy (but lovely) few days. Sally came up from 'down south' to spend the weekend Chez Eborall and on Saturday we went to the Gloucester Tatting Day which is run by Linda Williams. A very pleasant day with lots of lovely tatters, tea/coffee and CAKE!!! 

Sunday my daughter and granddaughter visited and then Monday I was busy. BUT I did have time to make the last three of the bags from the Japanese printed fabric yesterday. There are three more still to make from other fabric which I hope to finish today. Once they're done I'll tidy up the conservatory (where I sew) and then return to tatting (I think) although I do want to finish another crochet project which is under way. 

Here are the last two Japanese bags although I've got to check back to see if there are any I haven't shown!!!!




5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very nice! I especially like the bottom bag!

Jane McLellan said...

I did wonder where you were, glad it was a pleasant busy time. More wonderful bags.

God's Kid said...

You sure have made plenty of wonderful looking bags lately!!! :)

Tim Kaylor said...

Glad to know you're all right and still on the perch. Nice bags you keep making.

Madtatter80 said...

Oh I love the top one, so very nice you are really making cute bags. 🌹💟🌹

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.