4 September 2017

It HAD to go!!!


What did? 

That awful flap on the bag!!! I kept looking at it and looking at it and wondering why I didn't like it and then suddenly it dawned on me - it was the flap.

Take another look at it and I'm sure you'll agree.  Here's the link.  

Out came the unpicker and the scissors and away it went!!!! I then added more velcro to the top to keep it closed and now I'm a happy bunny!!!

I'll not be seeing it again until I get to Canada cause it's packed full with all my tatting paraphernalia!!!!  Well, I'll probably have to add more 'tat stuff' to it over the next two weeks - who knows!!!


3 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

purple, very nice a royal color :)

Kathy Niklewicz said...

The bag looks more streamlined now - easier to get into, as you won't have to fuss with the strap, and its very secure with the Velcro. Your trip is still a few weeks away, so I know you'll have several more posts before you leave. Can't believe you'll be only 6 hours away from me (by car)! Unfortunately, it's not possible for me to attend. Looks like a fun time! I can't believe Palmetto is about to begin! Can't make it there, either! One year they showed some of via live video cam. That was very cool!

Jane Eborall said...

Thanks, Kathy. I'm really pleased with the 'new look' bag. What a shame you can't make it to the Fringe. It would've been SO good to meet you as you've been part of my life for so long.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.