8 November 2017

Coming shortly - Pop A Bobbin Shuttles


Sally managed to find the key to lock 'im in the garage in there for a week or two. Don't worry - he was fed and watered in the meantime.

I've got the following shuttles to go live towards the end of the week in my Etsy shop.  I've added a picture of my favourite one - the spalted beech.  The graining on these is truly magnificent and each one is different.

I am prepared to sell any of these privately if you want to do things that way!!!    I can only do this via Paypal and will give you a total (including postage) so you can send the money.  

1 EBONY (without hook) £22.50 
1 EBONY £22.50 
2 CHERRY £18.00 
3 APPLE £18.00 
1 ROSEWOOD £18.00 

8 comments:

TAT19540 said...

You must be physic I was just wondering about them! I’ll email you.😈

Sewicked said...

:grabby hands:

Unknown said...

I would really like one. A black walnut would be nice. Should I wait for you to post on Etsy?

Jane Eborall said...

Angel - I've put a black walnut by for you. Can you email me. My address on this blog - probably in my profile!!!!

Tim Kaylor said...

Jane, what is the Etsy shop address? Could you put a link on the home page here?

Jane Eborall said...

Tim, it's on there if you click on the 'to my Etsy shop' bit!! Here's the link for you, though. https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/janeeborall?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Unknown said...

I clicked the email link but it didn’t give the full email address and so the email wouldn’t go through. My email is angelyarb@yahoo.com

Jane Eborall said...

Angel - I'll email you straightaway and then go and check the link!!!! Sorry about that.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.