19 April 2018

An exchange


This year I decided (after some subtle 'suggestions') from Ruth to join in with the Fringe Exchange. 

The theme was 'bling' so (of course) I hit the beads big time!!!

Now the trouble with joining an exchange is (for me) not feeling I've done enough or given enough so I pulled all the stops out. 

I must admit (don't tell anybody, please) I did make some of my favourite patterns which were the bracelet, the earrings to match and this pendant too.  I also had a lovely matching (sort of) tatting bag left so that simply 'had' to go in just because it matched!!! Couldn't resist a fridge magnet of our local celebrity either!!! A few beads and buttons happened to come into my view too. I know the recipient was happy and that made me happy too.

Guess what?  I've signed up for the next exchange too.  I'm waiting to see who I have to send to before I decide what to do for him/her.

9 comments:

Pigmini said...

Oh wow! I'd sign up for that too if I could!!

Wot you get in return????

Maureen said...

Whoever is your partner in the exchange is going to be delighted! I would be too, because I love pink and green.

God's Kid said...

Fabulous exchange items!! :)
Your jewelry set is gorgeous!!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I know I would have been thrilled had I been the recipient!

Jane Eborall said...

Well if you’d been my partner Diane, it would’ve had to be all blue!!!!!

linb54 said...

Beautiful! Whomever received it was one lucky duck!!!

Madtatter80 said...

Always fun to exchange and this is a great treasure! love it!

Jane McLellan said...

Lucky exchange partner! Splendid jewelry and gifts.

cocoya said...

Whoever is your partner in the exchange is going to be delighted! I would be too, because I love pink and green.

สมัคร D2BET
Gclub

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.