6 April 2018

Then there were two!


Well the first join is done and I think this time I've really 'got it'!!!! If you look back at this post you'll see that it's a lot bulkier and sort of detracts from the flow of the design.  A non tatter probably wouldn't notice but an old age tatter like me does!!!!

I will get a pdf file put up with the 'translation' of this join in my Dora Young notes when I get roundtoit!!!!  I need to be sure I've got it right first so will try it on a few more motif joins.

7 comments:

Maureen said...

You're right - this looks a lot neater, with one motif flowing into the other.

Pigmini said...

Looks ok so far... will be interesting to see a few to decide if it 'works'. Another pattern for my 'roundtoit'....

God's Kid said...

It looks beautiful to me!! :)

Unknown said...

Immaculate! Good job!

Lavinia said...

Now that you mention it, the join does look a bit bulkier in your older post. I really am curious how you did it.

Phyllis said...

Looks wonderful. I like how it swirls from one to the other.

Madtatter80 said...

Yes this will be fun to explore and report back to us love to know!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.