17 May 2018

Whoops!


I'd nearly forgotten to show you this!!!  I know you've seen two before but I keep going off on another tangent to play with something else that's new!!!

It's the new design I'm working on - when I remember!!! I'm a bit of a ditz when it comes to actually finishing off things and this pattern seems to be 'one of those' that I have a tendency to forget!!!! 

Maybe my next project should be to design a BC4 as I think I need more help with just getting things finished rather than flipperty jibberting from one idea to the next!!!!

4 comments:

craftie sylvie said...

It is so pretty in those bright colours! Love it :))))

Elizabeth said...

I was looking for that. Nice pattern. I will give it a go whenever you are finished with the pattern. Thank you.

God's Kid said...

It's fabulous!!! :)

Alka Gudadhe said...

I like that 6 wings of star very much which are in two colours continuously. Looks very nice.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.